WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SCENE
OK, so this scene wasn’t originally scripted. RTD added it into the script based on Bernard Cribbins’ experience of the war.
Bernard Cribbins fought in World War Two
Bernard Cribbins never killed a man
And Bernard Cribbins is incredibly proud of that.
AND IN THAT MOMENT I LOVED WILFRED MOTT’S CHARACTER EVEN MORE!!
ahaha yeah my feelings for that character have totally calmed down [sees picture of them] ahaha never mind. aha. ha. i lied. i fucking lied. i lied so much ahahaha i’m a fucking liar i have no control in my life ahaha help me
i just almost missed my train because i was taking a personality quiz to find out what fruit I am
"so… are you REALLY a lesbian?" no. i am actually 16 praying mantises disguised in a human suit. i am sorry for deceiving you
you must be really small then…only 16?!
please do not belittle our efforts. we are trying our best
This continues to be the single most romantic thing I’ve ever seen.
their hobbies include ironically wearing matching twin tshirts(dad thinks its like the cutest fuckin thing ever tho), embarrassing each other in front of their crushes, and poking each other in the face
if u think i let that whole twin sollux and terezi thing pass already boy u are wrong u are v e r y wr o n g
this is how volly drinks
like a 2 day old human baby
i HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A CUTE SNAKE I CAN’T HANDLE THIS
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
PLEASE WATCH DENNOU COIL IT’S REALLY COOL!!!!!